Welcome to Star Wars: Destiny's Way.
SWDW is a fanon RP set some 500 years after after Ep. VII/Legends. The galaxy has changed much after three galactic civil wars and several shifts in galactic power. The dust has all but settled from the last war as new Galactic powers are being formed or reforged from the ashes of the dead. In these times of unknown outcomes, it might just be best to let destiny take its course and play out....but we've never been one's to let our fates be decided by the unknown. Forge your own destiny amongst the stars. Fight for what you believe in. Shape the galaxy for good or evil.

Re-opened: TBD

Destiny's Way: Best viewed in
SAFARI,CHROME, or FIREFOX

An age 18+ Community

Keep it clean in the Cbox.
VERY GUEST FRIENDLY

Star Wars © Lucasfilm Ltd & Disney

Skin by; Brittanique at RPG-D

Graphics by; Nerf Herder at RPG-D

Sidebar by; Dana

Coding Help; RPG-D & RCR

Closed TopicStart new topicStart Poll

» Opportunity
The Force
 Posted: Jun 1 2015, 01:42 PM
Quote Post

Writer Account!
Group: The Force

Awards: 4 ( displayed)

Planet Template

Astrographical Information
Region: Mid Rim (K,5 -- half way between Mandalore & Hapes)
Sector: Sanctuary Sector
System: Sanctuary System
Sun(s): None, artificial solar lighting
Moon(s): None, artificial lunar lighting
Station: LD/MD satellite defense platform network, Sanctuary Asteroid belt
Rotation: N/A
Orbital Period: N/A

Physical Information
Class: Terraformed Terrestrial
Diameter: 1,500 Km
Atmosphere: Type I (Breathable)
Climate: Temperate & Controlled
Gravity: Standard (Controlled)
Primary Terrain: Igneous rock, durasteel, ferrocarbon, transparisteel
Points of Interest: F.I.R.E. Contracting Office, Sanctuary travel docks, F.I.R.E. Naval Port

Societal Information
Native Species: N/A
Immigrated Species: Humans (Hapans & Mandalorians - primarily), Near-Humans, Wookiees, Twi'leks, Rodians, etc.... (a very diverse mix end up here)
Government: Corporatocracy
Official Language: Galactic Basic Standard
Other Languages: Hapan, Mando'a, Wookiee dialects, Twi'leki dialects, Bocce, Rodese, & many other assorted languages
Population: ~50,000
Major Cities: Opportunity
Major Imports: N/A
Major Exports: N/A
Affiliation: F.I.R.E.

Features

Culture: The culture of Opportunity is a rather mixed one, given the large number of different species on the planetoid. There is one thing in common however, all on Opportunity are subject to the laws of the Directorate, the ruling members of the F.I.R.E. corporatocracy. However, as long as the rules of Opportunity are followed, the many different cultures of the varying species tend to flourish. There is no set culture, in fact there are many cultural traits that have blended from the multi-species groups living together for so long on in the Sanctuary asteroid belt.

History: Opportunity was colonized some forty years ago as the gateway colony to Sanctuary. In the years since it's construction and colonization it has also become the naval hub of Sanctuary's fleet. Apart from the naval hub, F.I.R.E. has moved their contracting offices to Opportunity where they meet with or hold holoconferences with individuals from other factions (or individual independents) to secure work for the company.

While not as "people-friendly" as Sanctuary, Opportunity does offer some of the same amenities and luxuries for those just passing through the system. For those who are looking to go to Sanctuary, there is a shuttle service willing to take them there....of course, all weapons get left on Opportunity in order to board the shuttle.

Opportunity awaits...

Additional Notes:
- Opportunity is the weapons-free checkpoint for the Sanctuary belt.
- Opportunity is where all visiting persons receive their coded identicard wristband for use on Sanctuary.

--------------------
user posted image
My Characters: Siobhan Frost, Arix Vox
PMEmail PosterMSN
^
The Force
 Posted: Jun 1 2015, 01:43 PM
Quote Post

Writer Account!
Group: The Force

Awards: 4 ( displayed)

user posted image
-SWDW Staff

--------------------
user posted image
My Characters: Siobhan Frost, Arix Vox
PMEmail PosterMSN
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Approved Planets | Next Newest »

Topic Options Closed TopicStart new topicStart Poll

RPG-Directory
skinned by brittanique of RPG'D